Honeywell VC6013MP6000 3-way valve, 1″ IT, without limit switch
The Honeywell zone valves of the VC-series are used as control units for 2-position controls in hot or cold water systems. They consist of an actuator, the valve body and the valve insert.
The 2-way valves have been designed for ON/OFF zone control of domestic systems. The 3-way valves can be piped for either diverting or mixing valve applications in central heating and/or cooling systems. The actuator head is removable without the need to drain the water system.
- EPU-actuation (single-pole switching)
- valve and actuator ready-mounted
- valves with internal thread
- actuator 230 V, 50...60 Hz, 6 sec. run-time
- connection cable: approx. 1 m